Some programs stopped working

TimeFlow

Alright, I'm not entirely sure where to put this thread so I apologize if it is in the wrong spot.

I had a virus a while back (a couple of weeks ago). I received a pop up asking if Trend Micro should block something and I went to click block, and, well... missed. I accidentally allowed it. I ran a scan with Malwarebyte's Anti-malware and got a few viruses or infected objects. Instead of restarting directly after the scan, I waited. Bad choice. After I restarted I got many pop-ups says there was an unhandled win32 exception that occured in [xxxx] the numbers always changed in the []'s (An example of two I just got were GoogleUpdate.exe [4040], mbam.exe [5060] however, googleupdate is not just an exception at [4040] there are other numbers that appear too). If I do click Debug I get sent to Just-In-Time debugger for Visual Studio 2010 and I can;t even use it. I tried scanning some more running programs to fix the registry. I tried running a disk cleaner and defragmenter. It seemed like a good idea.

Didn't really work. It seemed to isolate the issue to just win32 exceptions at GoogleInstaller (when clicking debug it is listed as GoogleUpdate) and RealPlayer. I finally had enough of the problem and did a system restore yesterday. Only problem: I can't go back more than 5 days ago. Right smack in the middle of the issue. I was hoping maybe it might work or I could continue to system restore it further back. Neither of those ideas really worked. I still had the issue (only now the pop-ups occur a little more frequently and the system restore won't go back past the 22nd). I did the registry cleaners and I still get just the degugging errors for the same few things.

I am still running Malwarebyte's scans and restarting after the scans except Malwarebyte's doesn't do anything but not work after my computer restarts.

This is what I get on start up:
next5m.jpg

The main pop up I get is Google Installer (and ATH.exe if I plug in an iPhone). That one occurs the most frequently, but I also get RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Malwarebyte's, and a few others.

I have Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 64bit version on an HP Pavilion dv5

Any help is very appreciated.

P.S. How awesome. I just got another pop-up as I was writing this. It is now for TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance, a program I have not used/hasn't worked for quite a long time.
This is the debugging screen:
ahhhhhhhhhh.jpg

My Computer

Hello, sounds as if you may have that newest rogue , it is a name changer, affecting exe. files . Take a look at this, and if you are able to, follow the automated instructions, step by step : Remove Vista Antispyware 2012 (Uninstall Guide)
You will notice that it uses several free tools, post how this works out please.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Emachine ET 1161-05
    CPU
    AMD Athlon 64 LE-1640
    Motherboard
    eMachines MCP61PM-GM (Socket AM2 )
    Memory
    2.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 387MHz (6-6-6-18)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Acer E181H (1280x768@60Hz) 128MB GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 (
    Sound Card
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Name Acer E181H on NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
    Screen Resolution
    1280x768 pixels
    Hard Drives
    ST316081 5AS SCSI Disk Device
    PSU
    MCP61PM-GM 9000 NVIDIA Chipset Model MCP61 Chipset Revisio