touch screen and fingerprint reader not working after windows update

arunicecream

Windows update caused this problem on 22-12-2008 and I noticed this error last week.

Problem with Video Driver :
NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 Video Driver - 7.15.11.5682
This is the video driver version for my HP tablet(HP Website). But windows update installed the latest version(7.15.11.7770) from NVIDIA. From that time onwards, my touch screen stopped working.
I contacted HP care and they advised me to follow these steps.
1) Uninstall the latest driver and install the 7.15.11.5682 driver by giving the video driver (devicemanager ->display adapter -> Nvidia 6150 -> uninstall)
2) Bios Flash (they provided the software)
3) Calibrate
I am done with the first two steps but still my touch screen is not recognizing the pen. So I couldn't calibrate.
When I contacted the HP care again, they are telling it may be because of hardware failure. My notebook is working perfectly except this touchscreen problem.

Again they asked me to do the driver installation in safe mode.
(Add/Remove Programs -> Remove only display adapter)
Driver installed successfully but in device manager it is showing the latest version.
I tried two times, but couldn't help. I can't install the older driver. pls help.

Problem with Fingerprint reader :
Finger print reader has not detected.
I contacted HP care and they advised me to install the driver for fingerprint reader.
After reinstall and restart, I am able to see that driver is installed ( through control panel -> add/remove programs) but the driver details are not in the device manager.
What could be the problem ?

please help me.

My Computer

Back