• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Solved Turning Recent Vistors back on....

smarteyeball

Eye know, eye know
Vista Guru
Gold Member
I was just fiddling in my user CP and I've inadvertently closed the recent visitors box. For the life of me, I can't turn it back on....

I just know I'm missing something easy. I think it's time for bed:sleepy:

How do you, ahem, switch it back on? :huh:

ta

locoeng

Flim-Flam Man
Vista Guru
If the "recent visitors" dialogue is still there all you need to do is click the arrow in the right corner to open the window back up.

Brink

Staff member
mvp
Hi Smarteyeball,

It will not be in the User CP. Instead double click on your user name to open your user profile screen to see it.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Dwarf

The Contemplator
Vista Guru
Gold Member
Hi Patrick,

As Shawn says, this is found in your Public Profile. To open this, click on your user name as shown under your Avatar (if you have one).
Capture4.JPG
From the menu that appears, select 'View Public Profile'.
Capture5.JPG
Here is the main page of my Public Profile. As you can see, all the options on the right ('Mini Statistics', 'Friends', 'Albums', 'Group Memberships' and 'Recent Visitors') are shown in a minimised state.

To open these options, click on Capture1.JPG . This will change to Capture2.JPG and the relevant option (here 'Recent Visitors') will expand as shown below.
Capture3.JPG

smarteyeball

Eye know, eye know
Vista Guru
Gold Member
Thanks fellas, it sounds simple, I know... but I don't have any buttons to maximize it:

Hence the difficulty for what should be completely simple.

dmex

ɠɛɐǨ
Vista Guru
Gold Member
Thanks fellas, it sounds simple, I know... but I don't have any buttons to maximize it:

ImageShack - Hosting :: nobuttonlm2.jpg

Hence the difficulty for what should be completely simple.
Ya know...I was just trying to see how that happened on your account and now I dont have my Recent Visitors box either :mad:

I know the problem and it will be fixed later today ;)

Ill also let you know when its working again ;)

Steven

Brink

Staff member
mvp
Patrick,

See if by chance that if when you move the mouse point over the area where the expand button should be it turns into the hand where you can click on it despite there not being a icon there.

When I shrink that area in your User CP I get a image marker instead.

smarteyeball

Eye know, eye know
Vista Guru
Gold Member
now I dont have my Recent Visitors box either :mad:

Steven
Sorry :o :)

Patrick,

See if by chance that if when you move the mouse point over the area where the expand button should be it turns into the hand where you can click on it despite there not being a icon there.

When I shrink that area in your User CP I get a image marker instead.

No go I'm afraid. It stays as it is. Clicking all along the bar makes no difference either.

Brink

Staff member
mvp
Ok. I reported it to John to take a look at when he's online next. Should be only 2 to 3 hours from now.

He should be able to get it sorted out. :geek: