unable to open one of my email accounts in Live mail...

HCWS66

A problem that keeps coming back.
I have had this problem about 4 times now and on different PC's.
I install WLMail and use it for a while with on average 4 or 5 accounts in it of which 2 hotmail and one live mail account and some other one(s).

Once again and this time on a laptop with Vista Home Premium running on it I have Windows Live installed and loaded it with this time 5 accounts.
For about 4 months it has worked like a charm and I was always able to open Live Mail and get all my mail come in without any issues.
However after about 3 1/2 months it lost the ability to load my emails from one of my Hotmail accounts and it comes up with an errors indicating the following:

Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (XXXXX) account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to Sign In on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services.

Server Error: 0x80191002
Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80191002

The advice given to me in the past with this same issue and pretty much the same error message was to uninstall and reinstall WLMail on my PC.
This has not solved the problem 100% for it happens again after a few weeks or months.
Untill it happens again I usually can use Live Mail without any problems but than it starts to fail again.

My Question is, Is there something that causes this to happen and is there a way to fix it? I am not happy with the fact this happens and I am especially not happy with the fact that I have to go through reinstalling and entering all my email accounts again everytime I reinstall WLMail.

I have WLMail installed on both my Laptop and my PC, both run Vista, one Home Premium and the other is running Vista Ultimate.(since recently Vista Ultimate 64bit)

Thank you for your time, hope you have something that could help me solve this problem once and for all.........

My Computer

Back