Solved USB joystick/adapter generic driver Playstation

felferrari

After googling a lot i finally found a driver for Generic USB Joysticks like Playstation controllers and some USB joystick adapters that uses Playstation 1/Playstation 2 controllers.
This driver is fully funcional with Windows 98_ME_XP32_XP64_2000_2003_Vista32_Vista64. It enables forcefeedback with compatibles controllers and ables you to control your mouse/keyboard with your Joystick.
I tested it on Windows XP32 and Vista64, and works fine!
All games that i have that supports force feedBack worked...including Need For Speed Undercover, GRID...

I hope i could help!! :D

Leave your comment!!!

My Computer

Thanks. I believe this thread has solved so much gamepad-related problems over the years.

It has solved DragonRise generic-USB-gamepad vibration-feedback issues over here, but I believe tons more brands of dualshock-compatible controllers have, and are going to benefit from this driver in the future.

-- WONDERFUL GENERIC GAMEPAD DRIVER JUST ABOVE. --

My Computer

thanks a lot for your help i am searching for the driver for past four months and you find it out and it is amazingly working for me

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    hewlett-packard/dv6700
    CPU
    1.67 gigahertz Intel Core2 Duo
    Motherboard
    Quanta 30D2 79.26
    Memory
    2.00gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    nvidia
    Sound Card
    realtek high definition audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    nvidia geforce 8400m gs
I'm not sure if my computer is using the installed drivers or not. My dualshock controller shows up as "HID compliant game controller" in the device manager on 32bit Vista.

My Computer

Back