The VBS association got associated to Notepad, usually accidentally with the Open With option. You will just need to change the Current Default program for the .vbs file extension (Name) to C:\Windows\System32\wscript.exe (Microsoft Windows Based Script Host) instead of Notepad. Method Two in this tutorial will show you how to if needed.
Thanks for your help, this seemed to work. I did try to change the association to many things such as cmd.exe and so on, i did no know there was a wscript.exe . I was woundering if it was an sp1 issue becasue it was doing the same thing on my laptop. Amy way i have got it working now, thanks for your help, again!!!
Your welcome JJohall. I'm happy to hear it is working now for you. I would not think that SP1 would have affected it. It could have happened easily if the Open With was used on it with Notebook selected at one point since it would have originally began as a TXT file before renamed with the VBS extension.