Vista 64 bit Flight Simulator X

paratechs

I just bought a new PC. I went with the 64 bit vista, 8mb ram, good nvidia video card. When I install th eflight simulator X. It outo launches. I choose to create a desktop icon but it is not created. AFter I close the sim for the 1st time, I can not find it anywhere, not in program files, etc... Any ideas???

shezzuk1

I just bought a new PC. I went with the 64 bit vista, 8mb ram, good nvidia video card. When I install th eflight simulator X. It outo launches. I choose to create a desktop icon but it is not created. AFter I close the sim for the 1st time, I can not find it anywhere, not in program files, etc... Any ideas???

Start/Games

MrNeeds

PC Geek
Vista Guru
Gold Member
or c:/program files(x86) not program files

Airbot

---------------
Because you have 64 bit. The (x86) program files is for 32 bit applications and the program files is for the 64 bit ones.