More -In the Oct 8, 2009 issue of the Windows Secrets newsletter, Fred Langa addressed the question: Who's sneaking onto your Wi-Fi connection?
The article is in the paid edition of the newsletter, so I'm not going to repeat it. However, his advice boils down to using the web interface to check with the router.
Who's connected to your WiFI network? - Computerworld Blogs
- LAPTOP. HP Pavilion dv7-1005TX .
- IntelCore [email protected] x2
- 4.00 GB installed, max capacity 8 GB.
- Graphics Card(s)
- Nvidia GeForce 9600M GT & 512MB DDR2 dedicated graphics mem.
- Monitor(s) Displays
- 17.0" diagonal WXGA + High definition brightview widescreen infinity display.
- Screen Resolution
- 1440 x 900
- Hard Drives
Drive 1. 298.09 GB Fujitzu MHZ2320BH G2 ATA Device
Drive 2. [ All as above.]
CONFIG. C:\287.65 GB, D:\298.09 GB, E:\10.44 GB.
- Laptop / notebook.
- Synaptics PS/2 Port touch pad.
- IBM enhanced
- Internet Speed
- ADSL [ Too slow.]
- Other Info