Windows Antivirus Pro Tackled by the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool - TrojanDownloader:Win32/FakeScanti - SoftpediaWindows Antivirus Pro, also known as Windows Police Pro or ASC Antivirus, is the latest piece of rogue antivirus products that Microsoft has started tackling with its free Malicious Software Removal Tool security solution. Identified as TrojanDownloader:Win32/FakeScanti, the malicious code is an example of a fake antivirus, an application masquerading as a security solution. Just as other rogue antivirus programs, FakeScanti turns to a range of social engineering tricks in order to fool victims into paying for a license for a piece of software with no real functionality.
- LAPTOP. HP Pavilion dv7-1005TX .
- IntelCore [email protected] x2
- 4.00 GB installed, max capacity 8 GB.
- Graphics Card(s)
- Nvidia GeForce 9600M GT & 512MB DDR2 dedicated graphics mem.
- Monitor(s) Displays
- 17.0" diagonal WXGA + High definition brightview widescreen infinity display.
- Screen Resolution
- 1440 x 900
- Hard Drives
Drive 1. 298.09 GB Fujitzu MHZ2320BH G2 ATA Device
Drive 2. [ All as above.]
CONFIG. C:\287.65 GB, D:\298.09 GB, E:\10.44 GB.
- Laptop / notebook.
- Synaptics PS/2 Port touch pad.
- IBM enhanced
- Internet Speed
- ADSL [ Too slow.]
- Other Info