Windows Mobile Device Center

exponentpower

Windows Mobile Device Center...... useless!

I need anyone who can help, to read this thread here...Unable to connect pda to Vista - Vista Forums

OR...

Here is the short version: WMDC does not recognize devices. HOWEVER, the Vista does recognize the USB connecting something, it does "seem" to install drivers but actually says "searching for unknown driver files" yet above that states "your device is ready to use" (:mad:now that staement in and of itself does not go together, but none the less I am not alone in seeing it. See other thread for better details)

Heres the question --- does anyone have a work around/alternative program/stand alone drivers that will allow Vista to see/comunicate with PDA's???????:mad::cry:

Now for those who are surfing the net, and dont want to create a profile -- just email me directly with an answer: ***************
THANKS!!!!:cry::confused::cry::shock:

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    2.0 Dual Core
    Memory
    1 G
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 250 mb dedicated
    Hard Drives
    180 Gx2
PS... any good information emailed directly to me by non-registered users WILL be posted to this thread so that full integrity and purpose of this forum is not subverted!

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    2.0 Dual Core
    Memory
    1 G
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 250 mb dedicated
    Hard Drives
    180 Gx2
Found two important things! WMDC NOT compatible with Live One Care NOR with smart phones "advanced comunications" protical!! See the origional thread!!

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    2.0 Dual Core
    Memory
    1 G
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 250 mb dedicated
    Hard Drives
    180 Gx2
Back