Black screen when starting my laptop

How far off is the clock? a few minutes won't matter, but hours could prevent things like Windows Updates and secure sites working properly as they depend on time-critical certificates.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire 8930G
I don't know if PCWizard has something to do with this clock time issue, but I can tell you that clock time stopped after 1hour automatically, and go backwards for 1 hour. After one hour, if the time is 7PM, it will automatically goes back to 6PM and running again for one hour, etc.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Amilo Pro v3505
    CPU
    Intel Core 2 T5300 1.73 Ghz
    Memory
    1 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Mobile
    Sound Card
    Realteck
That's just plain weird!
I have no idea what may cause that - but you should uninstall PCWizard and see if that cures the behaviour.
That sort of thing could result in breaking access certificates on secure sites, which won't help accessing Windows Updates.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire 8930G
It was a zip installation with all the installation folders.

That's just plain weird!
I have no idea what may cause that - but you should uninstall PCWizard and see if that cures the behaviour.
That sort of thing could result in breaking access certificates on secure sites, which won't help accessing Windows Updates.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Amilo Pro v3505
    CPU
    Memory
    1 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Realteck
That sort of 'installation' shouldn't affect anything - unless it hooks into the system on first run.

A malware scan would possibly be a good idea?

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire 8930G
NoelDP,

I've been checking with MBAM and Eset and a few infected files were found, all those files were cleaned and removed but the initial troubles is remaining.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Amilo Pro v3505
    CPU
    Memory
    1 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Realteck