Solved Black screen with nothing, tried thousand ways on google

I restart it again and now this time I choose restart by YUMI "system tool" and now this screen showed
DSC04523.JPG

Should I do anything about it? Please advise. thanks,

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Sony PCG-7142L
Hi Chang, sorry for the late reply as I was eating. This screen is the tool that you installed. go through the menu and do testing for motherboard , hard drive, and other components you have a fear of being bad.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion G6
    Memory
    750GB HDD 6GB RAM
    Graphics Card(s)
    AMD A6-3400M APU with Radeon HD Graphics
    Internet Speed
    25mbps
Hi Cytherian, thanks for your advice too. I thought about virus thing too when the problem happened. but back then everything was normal only after I use this laptop hooked up with a projector and I didn't shut down my laptop with a normal way (just close it and then the battery died) and then later on, it won't start at all. first I thought something wrong with the dimension setting because I hookup with a projector but I tried several different ways and the computer still didn't turn on. anyhow, still didn't know what cause this issue. I tried to play music and link to internet under normal mood and everything seems fine now. who knows when will break down again. let's hope not.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Sony PCG-7142L
Hi Windows, I am sorry to hold you in front of your computer so long.
So now I just choose the function to test if everything is fine, right? let me try now.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Sony PCG-7142L
Im glad you got it all sorted out. As my first guess was, your charger might be having issues.

But yes, if you want to continue with the testing you can go ahead. At the yumi screen, press down button and press enter and then do the same when selecting your tool.

Don't worry about me. I use my phone to post here so I don't have to sit behind computer for too long.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion G6
    Memory
    750GB HDD 6GB RAM
    Graphics Card(s)
    Internet Speed
    25mbps
Hi Windows, I will have to ask you another stupid question, on the screen below, I enter in each options and it only show me the information of each category, ex when I choose "Motherboard", it showed vendor: SOny, pRODUCT vaio, VERSION: N/A.....no any area I can "test" if that is a good or bad??? or I am in the wrong screen?

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Sony PCG-7142L
I myself am unsure of how the tool works as I have not used it in a while. Just scroll down and explore to find a test option

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion G6
    Memory
    750GB HDD 6GB RAM
    Graphics Card(s)
    Internet Speed
    25mbps
really sorry to waste resource and your time here. I found how to run the test. now it is running. I felt like I am reaally a computer idiot. lol/

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Sony PCG-7142L
If there is no test option it is fine, you can use your computer until the next time it has a problem.

Allright, if the test finds no problems then you're free to go.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion G6
    Memory
    750GB HDD 6GB RAM
    Graphics Card(s)
    Internet Speed
    25mbps
Windows, thank you so much for your step-by-steps and patience. Now i am runing the test and looks like it is gonna take a while to complete all. you have helped me to solve this problem that has been bothering me for months. can not express enough how much I appreciate your help.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Sony PCG-7142L
Thank you for the kind words, they are more than enough for me.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion G6
    Memory
    750GB HDD 6GB RAM
    Graphics Card(s)
    Internet Speed
    25mbps
Back