Bsod while playing GTA 4,help please!

The .dmp is corrupted. Do you see this:

I think your mobo is broken. Can you try a clean boot?
Dude,after setting like yours(without the 64kb/mb) thing...there is no minidump files-.-

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz
    Motherboard
    Elitegroup P43T-AD3
    Memory
    4.0GB Ram DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 9600 GT
    Sound Card
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Lenovo 1440 X 900 60Hz
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    1TB
Today,i've updated to vista sp 2, Updated all the driver...
and still i got bluescreen...here is the minidump..

Attachments

• Mini102409-01.zip
    86.1 KB · Views: 3

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Motherboard
    Elitegroup P43T-AD3
    Memory
    4.0GB Ram DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 9600 GT
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Lenovo 1440 X 900 60Hz
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    1TB
I guess i know why files are always corrupted for you guys..
I think it is because,i usally copy those file to desktop and zip it...because i cant zip it on c:/window/minidump..it says i dont have admin or i cant something...
How do i zip it there?
Because i tried to use WinDbg to try it myself,i cant open those file on Window\minidump either,but when i copy it to desktop,it says its corrupted...

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Motherboard
    Elitegroup P43T-AD3
    Memory
    4.0GB Ram DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 9600 GT
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Lenovo 1440 X 900 60Hz
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    1TB
OK, let's try something else...
Go to Start and type in "msinfo32.exe" (without the quotes) and press Enter
Save the report as an .nfo file, zip it up, and upload the .zip file with your next post.

This report will have some information about your system and the BSOD's - so we'll at least have a place to start.

My Computer

Save the report as an .nfo file, zip it up, and upload the .zip file with your next post.

This report will have some information about your system and the BSOD's - so we'll at least have a place to start.
Thanks for the advice...but when i type in "msinfo32.exe" and go in...idk where should i change the report thing..i cant find it...can you provide a picture?as my computer is in chinese.
Or just tell me so i can try to find it.

Also this bluescreen problem is getting serious,i doubt if its hardware problem,i was searching the thing you told me to,and i got a bluescreen...
I dont see any reason uploading it as all those file are corrupted anyway...i hope i can fix this problem ASAP..i bought this computer 4 weeks ago...grr!

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Motherboard
    Elitegroup P43T-AD3
    Memory
    4.0GB Ram DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 9600 GT
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Lenovo 1440 X 900 60Hz
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    1TB
Re: Bsod while playing GTA 4 and CS 1.6,help please!

Ive been playing cs 1.6 for ages on my comp and its been fine. but recently it has been blue screening me..?? i have no idea why? but it only lets me play cs for 10mins or less and then baam!! BSOD...happens all the time....help anybody???

p.s my comp gets pretty hot pretty fast now soo...could dat be a problem? help me

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Gigabyte
    CPU
    AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6400+ 3.20 GHz
    Motherboard
    ASUS Gigabyte S
    Memory
    3.5Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia GeForce 9600Gt 512mb
    Sound Card
    Realtek high Definition
    Monitor(s) Displays
    VeiwSonic 22" LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1024 by 768 pixels
    Hard Drives
    320Gb
    Keyboard
    Logitec
    Mouse
    Logitec
    Internet Speed
    1.5mbs
i did the memory test and there was no error...does this mean its the software problem??
Btw cpu was 55C to 60C.
Or is this overheating?i had no bluescreen while doing the test.

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Motherboard
    Elitegroup P43T-AD3
    Memory
    4.0GB Ram DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 9600 GT
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Lenovo 1440 X 900 60Hz
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    1TB

Ok here is the file...but i doubt if it will be in english...
Anyway here is it.

Attachments

• nFO.zip
    54.7 KB · Views: 2

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Motherboard
    Elitegroup P43T-AD3
    Memory
    4.0GB Ram DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 9600 GT
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Lenovo 1440 X 900 60Hz
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    1TB
Hi Martin10522 - It doesn't usually matter what language it's in.
The reports are set up the same no matter what language is used.
There's also a lot of English in the reports, so I can figure most of it out.
Finally, I can copy and paste - so if there's something in Chinese that I need to know, I'll copy it into a post and will ask you what it means.

OK, please open up Device Manager. You'll see that there's an error related to an ISATAP adapter. Please right click on that device and select "Uninstall". The device usually won't come back, so don't worry about that.

You appear to have dump files being generated - but when submitted to Microsoft OCA the dump files are determined to be "bad" for some reason.

You have an application error in Set5D2C.tmp - which is usually suspicious (a temp file running as an executable). I'd strongly suggest a virus scan or two to ensure that you're not infected.

You're also experiencing errors in a program named SD_Bot.exe Most references to this refer to a cracking program. Unfortunately we're unable to help with cracks/warez. There's 2 reasons for this - the first being that they're illegal, but the second is that they don't behave as a normal program should - so they aren't amenable to normal troubleshooting.

In short, I suspect that this is due to an infection and would suggest that you post over in the security forums for assistance: System Security - Vista Forums

My Computer

Hi Martin10522 - It doesn't usually matter what language it's in.
The reports are set up the same no matter what language is used.
There's also a lot of English in the reports, so I can figure most of it out.
Finally, I can copy and paste - so if there's something in Chinese that I need to know, I'll copy it into a post and will ask you what it means.

OK, please open up Device Manager. You'll see that there's an error related to an ISATAP adapter. Please right click on that device and select "Uninstall". The device usually won't come back, so don't worry about that.

You appear to have dump files being generated - but when submitted to Microsoft OCA the dump files are determined to be "bad" for some reason.

You have an application error in Set5D2C.tmp - which is usually suspicious (a temp file running as an executable). I'd strongly suggest a virus scan or two to ensure that you're not infected.

You're also experiencing errors in a program named SD_Bot.exe Most references to this refer to a cracking program. Unfortunately we're unable to help with cracks/warez. There's 2 reasons for this - the first being that they're illegal, but the second is that they don't behave as a normal program should - so they aren't amenable to normal troubleshooting.

In short, I suspect that this is due to an infection and would suggest that you post over in the security forums for assistance: System Security - Vista Forums
Can you tell me where is that SD_bot?
I think its one of the hack programme my cousin downloaded it..i thought i deleted it tho...
I dont have antivirus myself...because when i download things i usally check the commet and the virus scan first..is there any free antivirus that i dont have to pay and is not trail -.-?

Edit:i uninstalled that ISATAP.

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Motherboard
    Elitegroup P43T-AD3
    Memory
    4.0GB Ram DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 9600 GT
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Lenovo 1440 X 900 60Hz
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    1TB
The folks in the System Security - Vista Forums forums will be able to help you remove the SD_Bot.

I use Avast Free and Avira Free for my antivirus. I haven't had a virus infection in many years. Mostly because I'm careful - but on occasion the antivirus has caught things that have slipped by me.

Downloads don't hurt you - it's opening/running/loading/executing the downloads that causes the problems.

My Computer

Is avast free free?lol i know this sounds stupid..

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Motherboard
    Elitegroup P43T-AD3
    Memory
    4.0GB Ram DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 9600 GT
    Sound Card