Solved Difficult to delete folder.

Thanks Richard, will take a look at it later.
Just out of curiousity I sniffed in regedit with a Mafia search and I founded many different entries and I wondered if it is safe to just delete those?
I can make a copy first.

While navigating I have found 2 keys in the registry that were corrupt or damaged. 1 Example: (Because the other one is similar)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} a subfolder of this key is called "Properties".
And this one is damaged, because when I clicked that key I got a warning from Windows: "Access denied and that it was corrupt."
In this subkey folder resides the key found by the search query:
_mafia/game.exe:D3DOGL_67207556

I'm not getting any wiser out of that...
But maybe thats the reason why its impossible to delete in the earlier attempts.

I have an Image of my C so I can take some risks...

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion m9480
    CPU
    Intel core 2 quad 2.50GHz
    Motherboard
    American Megatrends 5.43 16/09/2010
    Memory
    6 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 120
    Sound Card
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LG
    Screen Resolution
    1360-768
    Hard Drives
    2 Seagate disks.
    Internal 1 TeraByte and external USB 1 TeraByte.
    Keyboard
    Microsoft eHome Remote Control
    Mouse
    HID - compliant mouse
    Internet Speed
    10475 kbps dwnld and 488 kbps upld
Here is my rule with registry. Unless you are proficient dont touch it. If you feel that you want to take a chance back it up and make a system restore for insurance.
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/212412-registry-backup-restore.html
To be honest, I am reluctant to say go ahead. The registry is too important. That being said with a system restore and a registry back up it really should not be much of a problem if related to mafia.
With the above advice and the image, there should not be a problem

Dont delete all entries at once, do one at a time, be sure everything is ok then go to the next.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Intergrated 7.1 Channel Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell SP2009W 20 inch Flat Panel w Webcam
    Hard Drives
    640 gb
    Cooling
    Fan
    Keyboard
    Dell USB
    Mouse
    Dell USB 4 button optical
    Other Info
    DSL provided by ATT

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP-Pavilion m9280.uk-a
    CPU
    2.30 gigahertz AMD Phenom 9600 Quad-Core
    Motherboard
    ASUSTek Computer INC. NARRA3 3.02
    Memory
    3582 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory (4 Gig)
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS NVIDIA Geforce GTS450
    Sound Card
    Realtek High Definition 7.1 Audio (HP drivers)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    HP w2408 24.0" (Dual monitor)
    Screen Resolution
    1920 * 1200, 1920 * 1200
    Hard Drives
    3*500 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
    Plus 2x USB (160Gig each) external HDD
    BluRay & DVD Weiters
    HL-DT-ST BD-RE GGW-H20L SCSI CdRom (Bluray RW) Device
    AlViDrv BDDVDROM SCSI CdRom (Blueray) Device
    TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H653N SCSI CdRom
    Internet Speed
    40 Meg
Hi Carlo,

I realize it's a bit late for this suggestion, but perhaps the program is still not yet uninstalled enough that it will be detected by Revo: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily (I doubt it, but it may be worth a try). If so, then perhaps it will work to remove all these remnants (as it does that very well in Advanced mode). If not, perhaps if used in combination with the patch Lottie suggested (assuming the patch installs in its current condition) to uninstall instead of using the uninstall created by the patch, you will have more success.

Otherwise, I agree with Richard as long as you take all the precautions he mentioned. But be sure you ONLY delete the Mafia-related entries. Per your last post, it looks like one entry is buried in a folder that you can't open so you can't get to the entry and deleting the entire folder is not a good idea as you really have no idea what else might be in it. But you do have backups, so the decision and the risk is yours though I can't in good conscience recommend deleting an entire folder just to get at one key without knowing the consequences despite your backups.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell Inc. MP061 Inspiron E1705
    CPU
    2.00 gigahertz Intel Core 2 Duo 64 kilobyte primary memory
    Motherboard
    Board: Dell Inc. 0YD479 Bus Clock: 166 megahertz
    Memory
    2046 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM) [Di
    Sound Card
    SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Generic PnP Monitor (17.2"vis)
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1200 pixels
    Hard Drives
    Hitachi HTS541616J9SA00 [Hard drive] (160.04 GB) -- drive 0, s/n SB2411SJGLLRMB, rev SB4OC74P, SMART Status: Healthy
    Case
    Chassis Serial Number: 5YK95C1
    Keyboard
    Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    Mouse
    Logitech HID-compliant Cordless Mouse
    Internet Speed
    1958 Kbps download ; 754.8 Kbps upload
    Other Info
    Optiarc DVD+-RW AD-5540A ATA Device [CD-ROM drive]

Dell AIO Printer A940

Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem

6TO4 Adapter
    Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller
    Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
    Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
    Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

Router Linksys / WRT54G -01
With most threads, I try my best and move on; this thread is different. I cannot move on and forget about it. I have given you almost every solution that I know. Try the advice given by Lorien and Lottie. If that too does not work. There is something very strange. Those folders should be gone. I can only think that it might have been made difficult to delete intentionally. Try ccleaner, including the registry cleaner, to remove any remnants of Mafia Piriform - Download CCleaner, Defraggler, Recuva, Speccy - Millions of users worldwide! If that too does not work, make a full antivius scan and download and make a full scan with malwarebytes. Can it be that there was more in that game than you realized?

As always with registry I like to give a warning. Registry changes and cleaning can cause problems. I have ccleaner and do not use the registry portion. That being said, a highly respected member of the Seven Forum says that he used it thousands of times on his and clients computers without incident.
My function of this forum is to presnet ideas, the final choice remains with you, since you are the owner of the computer
Again, Happy New Year and I hope that the remainder of the year is free of computer problems.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Hard Drives
    640 gb
    Cooling
    Fan
    Keyboard
    Dell USB
    Mouse
    Other Info
    DSL provided by ATT
_mafia/game.exe;D3DOGL_67207556
Hi,

This key is appertaining to Nvidia graphics & game compatibility: -

The worst registry hog ever

What exactly have you managed to delete, folders & files etc. Did the patch file help?

What about the other suggestions regarding Ccleaner & Revo removal tool, did they help?

Please note what Richard said earlier & I agree with him: -

As always with registry I like to give a warning. Registry changes and cleaning can cause problems. I have ccleaner and do not use the registry portion. That being said, a highly respected member of the Seven Forum says that he used it thousands of times on his and clients computers without incident.
My function of this forum is to presnet ideas, the final choice remains with you, since you are the owner of the computer

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP-Pavilion m9280.uk-a
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1920 * 1200, 1920 * 1200
    Hard Drives
    BluRay & DVD Weiters
    Internet Speed
    40 Meg
_mafia/game.exe;D3DOGL_67207556
Hi,

This key is appertaining to Nvidia graphics & game compatibility: -

The worst registry hog ever

What exactly have you managed to delete, folders & files etc. Did the patch file help?

What about the other suggestions regarding Ccleaner & Revo removal tool, did they help?

Please note what Richard said earlier & I agree with him: -

Hi Lottiemansion

I'm just gonna answer your questions briefly and after I answered everyone who participates in this thread I'll post a more extended report of my findings for all of you.

- Your right about the Nvidia entry.
- The Patch didn't help to remove the old files and folders, see report.
- I have used Ccleaner, TuneUp registry cleaners and did an uninstall with Revo , see report.
- I backed everything from the registry and deleted everything I found pertaining Mafia. Strange enough those stuborn folders are still there.
I thought that the registry contains everything on a computer, even folders, so I could scan for any existing in the registry and get rid of them. (wishful thinking I guess)

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion m9480
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    6 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 120
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LG
    Screen Resolution
    1360-768
    Hard Drives
    2 Seagate disks.
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    HID - compliant mouse
    Internet Speed
With most threads, I try my best and move on; this thread is different. I cannot move on and forget about it. I have given you almost every solution that I know. Try the advice given by Lorien and Lottie. If that too does not work. There is something very strange. Those folders should be gone. I can only think that it might have been made difficult to delete intentionally. Try ccleaner, including the registry cleaner, to remove any remnants of Mafia Piriform - Download CCleaner, Defraggler, Recuva, Speccy - Millions of users worldwide! If that too does not work, make a full antivius scan and download and make a full scan with malwarebytes. Can it be that there was more in that game than you realized?

Again, Happy New Year and I hope that the remainder of the year is free of computer problems.

The year didn't start very well, on the pc level that is...
Nonetheless the outcome, thanks for sticking with me, that counts for eveyone in this thread. Your efforts are much appreciated!!

- Did a registry scan with two apps, nothing helped. In the past I used and tested lots of registry scanners and I have to say that I'm more reluctant to use them.
They often delete more then it is good for your machine.
Yes, Ccleaner and TuneUp are the most reliable, perhaps Advanced System Care too.
- I have MalwareBytes installed and did a few scans already, nothing found.
- I use Avira and I'll do a scan later, cos it takes 1.5 to 2 hours to complete and it takes alot of CPU. I'm almost convinced that I haven't been affected, but I'll certainly give it shot.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion m9480
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    6 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 120
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LG
    Screen Resolution
    1360-768
    Hard Drives
    2 Seagate disks.
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    HID - compliant mouse
    Internet Speed
Hi Carlo,

Another option is to re-install the program in the same place it was before and then use Revo in advanced mode to try to remove it as it should now show up and Revo should do the trick.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell Inc. MP061 Inspiron E1705
    CPU
    2.00 gigahertz Intel Core 2 Duo 64 kilobyte primary memory
    Motherboard
    Board: Dell Inc. 0YD479 Bus Clock: 166 megahertz
    Memory
    2046 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM) [Di
    Sound Card
    SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Generic PnP Monitor (17.2"vis)
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1200 pixels
    Hard Drives
    Hitachi HTS541616J9SA00 [Hard drive] (160.04 GB) -- drive 0, s/n SB2411SJGLLRMB, rev SB4OC74P, SMART Status: Healthy
    Case
    Chassis Serial Number: 5YK95C1
    Keyboard
    Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    Mouse
    Logitech HID-compliant Cordless Mouse
    Internet Speed
    1958 Kbps download ; 754.8 Kbps upload
    Other Info
    Optiarc DVD+-RW AD-5540A ATA Device [CD-ROM drive]

Dell AIO Printer A940

Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem

6TO4 Adapter
    Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller
    Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
    Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
    Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

Router Linksys / WRT54G -01
Hi Carlo,

I realize it's a bit late for this suggestion, but perhaps the program is still not yet uninstalled enough that it will be detected by Revo: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily (I doubt it, but it may be worth a try). If so, then perhaps it will work to remove all these remnants (as it does that very well in Advanced mode). If not, perhaps if used in combination with the patch Lottie suggested (assuming the patch installs in its current condition) to uninstall instead of using the uninstall created by the patch, you will have more success.

Otherwise, I agree with Richard as long as you take all the precautions he mentioned. But be sure you ONLY delete the Mafia-related entries. Per your last post, it looks like one entry is buried in a folder that you can't open so you can't get to the entry and deleting the entire folder is not a good idea as you really have no idea what else might be in it. But you do have backups, so the decision and the risk is yours though I can't in good conscience recommend deleting an entire folder just to get at one key without knowing the consequences despite your backups.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

Hi Lorien

I will post a more comprehensive report when I'm done with all the available options. But the Patch installs itself when there are no problems found in the installation folder. Since there are problems detected by the Patch it will uninsall the game instead. See report.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion m9480
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    6 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 120
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LG
    Screen Resolution
    1360-768
    Hard Drives
    2 Seagate disks.
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    HID - compliant mouse
    Internet Speed
After trying Loriens idea, give this a try
TFC - Temp File Cleaner by OldTimer - Geeks to Go Forums
Intended for temporary files, but we have tried almost everything else.
We are all beginning to run out of ideas, hope this gets solved qucikly
Dont forget the virus and malware scan that I suggested, too.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Hard Drives
    640 gb
    Cooling
    Fan
    Keyboard
    Dell USB
    Mouse
    Other Info
    DSL provided by ATT
Hi guys I'm back with an extensive explanation.

- Virus scan didn't yield anything.
- I'll try the Temp after this report.

I had a firm word with my "friend" and it turns out to be an illegal copy that he was trying to install on my system because it didn't work on his, and now I'm stuck with this ****.
He had the same problem as I do and apologised for it, but I'm so frustrated right now that I couldn't accept that.
Desperate times calls for desperate measures, so I dwnldd the exact copy and installed the game in the hope that I can uninstall it properly.
It turns out to be a cracked game, because after installation I looked at the Program Files and there was only an Uninstall folder at this location, without an uninstaller, see screenshot 4.
Apparently the Uninstaller is located at C:\Windows\Mafia.

- Mafia Installation:
First of all the installer looks abnormal to the legal ones, see screenshots 1,2.
During the installation I encountered an error message from Windows that the program couldn't create an Uninstall link, see screenshot 3.
The uninstaller is located at C:\Windows\Mafia folder so I copied that into the
C:\Program Files\Uninstall folder (where it usually should be), and to C:\Users\Carlo\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mafia folder, (which there was none).
The latter path is the one from that encountered error message, so I made a link from C:\Windows\Mafia Uninstaller to this path.

I noticed that there were two Mafia folders in --> Start Menu, thats weird, because in normal circumstances Windows creates a Mafia (1) folder when he detects duplicates.
This being said, I now found yet another location with a Mafia folder, and thats why I see two Mafia's in the Start Menu. The "new" location is;
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mafia
So, I also copied the Uninstaller link into the other folder as wel, the weird part here is that I can clearly see the copied item in both folders, but when I click the Windows Start Menu button and navigate to the two Mafia's, I see that only one copy is shown in one of both Mafia folders, see screenshot 5.
This could only mean that this location underneath is corrupt, hence the error message;
C:\Users\Carlo\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mafia
And it makes no real difference if I copy the missing Uninstall link to it or not.
In addition I try to run that copied Uninstall link in that location and nothing happend...

I also noticed that the Patch that Lottiemansion gave me in his link is the same in my Games folder were that cracked game sits. (For my convenience they included that one, LOL.°)
The Patch installs itself when there are no problems found in the installation folder. Since it is a cracked game, there's no common installation folder, hence the Patch detects problems and it will uninstall the game instead. As I mentioned before, the lame installer creates only an Uninstall folder in c:\Program Files and doesn't perform a regular installation.
Maybe if could find the original game, the one that installs itself as it should be, then it could be possible to install the Patch I guess.
Out of curiousity I clicked the Patch in that cracked game folder, and it is the same result as the Patch from Lottiemnsion. The games uninstalls in a flash.

I reinstalled the game.

I have Revo installed and I'm gonna try it this way now.
The Uninstaller looks different too, see screenshots 6,7.
The uninstall process went in a normal fashion, and afterwards I performed an Advanced scan, see screenshots 8,9 for the results.
"Some entries will be deleted after a reboot", so here goes...

Rebooted; the files and folder that were created during the last installation are gone, but the ones from two weeks ago are still there.
C:\Windows\Mafia
C:\Users\Carlo\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mafia
C:\Program Files\Mafia

Before I installed today, there were a few folders left behind (hence the thread), but when I install the game again I don't see duplicates on any of those locations, so Windows uses those old persistent folders. Yet after invoking Revo again with an Advanced scan, (where I can see the folders to be deleted after reboot in the results), Windows isn't able to delete those. Neither is Revo for that matter.

Another weird thing I noticed is that I just tried to rename the Mafia folder in Windows, and when I want to call it "Mafia 1" (or whatever) I get a message; "Cannot find this item..." And when I want to call that folder "Mafia " (with only some spaces added to it), I get a message that the "Name of the Source folder is the same as the Target folder.
So Windows must recognise the Source/Target folder in some kind of way.
"We" already knew that I couldn't rename, move, delete those folders, but to copy something in something that doesn't exist is spooky, or weird, whatever you want to call it...
The reason I mention this is because Windows does recognize Source and Target, Windows can also place a copy of the uninstaller into those folders when I perform this action, but when Windows wants to delete those folders he fails to do that and says "Cannot find this item, or, The path you specified isn't longer on this location."

The torment isn't over yet. Lets say that I copied the uninstaller to this location;
C:\Users\Carlo\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mafia, and I choose to delete that folder, then the copied uninstaller will be deleted from that folder but the folder doesn't get removed.
Though I clearly clicked on the folder to be removed, and not inside it.

Now that I come to think about it. I will install the game again, copy the content to the old stuborn folders, and then delete the fresh created folders, and then try to remove it again with Revo, in the hope that Revo sees those stuborn ones as the originals...
So here goes again... Nope, failed again.

I'm gonna post my work so far so you can digest it.
I know it seems complicated, but I tried to be as accurate as possible.
PS; just before I uninstalled with Revo I chose to go to the location in the registry and I found a few interesting things. Report will follow.
In any case, I wish you guys a lot of luck processing this...
Best regards Carlo

Attachments

• 1 Mafia Installer.jpg
    1 Mafia Installer.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 2 Mafia Installer.jpg
    2 Mafia Installer.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 13
  • 3 Mafia no uninstall link.jpg
    3 Mafia no uninstall link.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 4 Program Files (x86)Uninstall folder.jpg
    4 Program Files (x86)Uninstall folder.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 5 Start Menu copied uninstaller link.jpg
    5 Start Menu copied uninstaller link.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 13
  • 6 Mafia Uninstaller.jpg
    6 Mafia Uninstaller.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 7 Mafia Uninstaller1.jpg
    7 Mafia Uninstaller1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 8 Revo Uninstaller Advanced registry scan results.jpg
    8 Revo Uninstaller Advanced registry scan results.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 9 Revo Uninstaller Advanced scan results.jpg
    9 Revo Uninstaller Advanced scan results.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 14

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion m9480
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    6 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 120
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LG
    Screen Resolution
    1360-768
    Hard Drives
    2 Seagate disks.
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    HID - compliant mouse
    Internet Speed
Speaking just for myself, Im beginning to run out of ideas

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Hard Drives
    640 gb
    Cooling
    Fan
    Keyboard
    Dell USB
    Mouse
    Other Info
    DSL provided by ATT
I have just looked at the thread so sorry if any Information has been mentioned above but Where did your Friend get this Game as the Language for the installer is very Offensive and looks malicious , What Anti-Virus are you running and do you have an Installation Disk?

Many Thanks,
Josh

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Custom Built
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 2400 @ 3.10GHz
    Motherboard
    Foxconn H67MP-S/-V/H67MP
    Memory
    8.0GB DDR3 @ 665MHz (2GBx4)
    Graphics Card(s)
    AMD HD Radeon 6870
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    SMB1930NW (1440x900@60Hz)
    Screen Resolution
    1280x800
    Hard Drives
    977GB Seagate ST31000524AS ATA Device (SATA) + 250GB WD iSCSI attached Drive
    Case
    Novatech Night
    Keyboard
    Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    Mouse
    Dell HID-compliant mouse
He told me that it was from a torrent site.
I use Avira, nothing found.
Which installation disk do you mean; Windows or Game?
I have cracked game file, but no installation disk, and HP wouldn't include an installation disk when I bought this pc, instead I got to make rescue disks.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion m9480
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    6 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 120
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LG
    Screen Resolution
    1360-768
    Hard Drives
    2 Seagate disks.
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    HID - compliant mouse
    Internet Speed
Torrents Can be very Dangerous and very Useful,

A Rescue Disk maybe what we would need but not yet Unless you are wiling to restore your Computer back to when you Brought It I can provide Backup Methods for you

Many Thanks,
Josh

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Custom Built
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Foxconn H67MP-S/-V/H67MP
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    AMD HD Radeon 6870
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1280x800
    Hard Drives
    Case
    Novatech Night
    Keyboard
    Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    Mouse
    Dell HID-compliant mouse

I'm getting discouraged as well Richard.
Just tried that Temp cleaning tool (twice), nothing helped.

I'm not gonna give that other report that told about in that extended report, because its one from the registry and even more complicated to explain.
My head spins like a rollercoaster and I need some time off.

I propose this as a last resort, but wouldn't it be easier if I deleted/create a new account for this pc? Although I wonder if those folders would be removed.
I can try with creating a new account, log in to it and check this out.
I spent more then eight hours (today) and all I've got was soar a head and crooked fingers from typing.

I'm not conplaining about you guys, because you did everything possible to help me!! I am grateful for that, and while at it, it gives me an opportunity to practice my English and it learns me more about the pc.

We explored every option so there's only me to blaim for being so trustful when it comes to friendship. Another lesson learned today.

Just created a new account and I'll test to see if those haunted folders are banned to oblivion...

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion m9480
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    6 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 120
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LG
    Screen Resolution
    1360-768
    Hard Drives
    2 Seagate disks.
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    HID - compliant mouse
    Internet Speed
The Files in the application Data won't be there but the Program Files will be there

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Custom Built
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Foxconn H67MP-S/-V/H67MP
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    AMD HD Radeon 6870
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1280x800
    Hard Drives
    Case
    Novatech Night
    Keyboard
    Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    Mouse
    Dell HID-compliant mouse

I'm getting discouraged as well Richard.
Just tried that Temp cleaning tool (twice), nothing helped.

I'm not gonna give that other report that told about in that extended report, because its one from the registry and even more complicated to explain.
My head spins like a rollercoaster and I need some time off.

I propose this as a last resort, but wouldn't it be easier if I deleted/create a new account for this pc? Although I wonder if those folders would be removed.
I can try with creating a new account, log in to it and check this out.
I spent more then eight hours (today) and all I've got was soar a head and crooked fingers from typing.

I'm not conplaining about you guys, because you did everything possible to help me!! I am grateful for that, and while at it, it gives me an opportunity to practice my English and it learns me more about the pc.

We explored every option so there's only me to blaim for being so trustful when it comes to friendship. Another lesson learned today.

Just created a new account and I'll test to see if those haunted folders are banned to oblivion...

Nope, just made a new account and the prgram Files and in the Windows folder those damned folders still exist.

I'm dryed up now, ppffffffffffff

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion m9480
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    6 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 120
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LG
    Screen Resolution
    1360-768
    Hard Drives
    2 Seagate disks.
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    HID - compliant mouse
    Internet Speed

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP-Pavilion m9280.uk-a
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1920 * 1200, 1920 * 1200
    Hard Drives
    BluRay & DVD Weiters
    Internet Speed