Blue screen of death every time I go t.....

For some reason, I'm having a rare and unusually computer problem, my computer is a dell Inspiron 530s.so I turn on my computer log on like I usually do, noticed something was not right, it was VERRY lagy, logged in and there was no data lost, (thinking that a virus had got in) so I scanned my computer with AVG 2013, picked up nothing and I did a disk defragment, and then did a corrupt file scan.. None of these options worked.. I backed up all my data, and booted up the windows DVD disk and even that was laging. (When I move the mouse it lags) and from experience with other desktops I formatted the hard drive.. And installed windows once again on it.. Now I got a error, it said something like this "windows cannot access the hard drive" so I then deleted all the partitions and created just 2 partitions the 100mb partition for the reserved, and the installation partition (total hard drive size: 1tb ) and I tried again I received a different error, it said "one of the installation cabinet files are missing, I brought a new windows 7 DVD disk and I retried and same error, I found a spear hard drive and had the same error and brought a new DVD drive and same error, after formatting the whole hard drive (1tb) it successfully installed, and as I go to transfer the first files from the USB I back it up to, the computer freezes and crashed into blue screen of death, it reboots and is still lagy and now it just crashes to blue screen of death when I multitask to about 3 programs running at the same time, I have 4gb of ram?? I installed windows vista that took also a couple of attempts and installed and it is doing the same thing, that when I realize it was a hard ware issue? I don't know what else to do now.. Thanks

My Computer

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Intergrated 7.1 Channel Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell SP2009W 20 inch Flat Panel w Webcam
    Hard Drives
    640 gb
    Cooling
    Fan
    Keyboard
    Dell USB
    Mouse
    Dell USB 4 button optical
    Other Info
    DSL provided by ATT
Log, ;).zipYep, I hope this is the file what u r looking for. And let's just add to the list of this computer, it's stuck on update 49/119, lol if you need to know more info about my pc, you can remote control it, if that's what it takes for the thing to work like it use to

My Computer

Please post in the manner suggested in my post. Your files do not download.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Hard Drives
    640 gb
    Cooling
    Fan
    Keyboard
    Dell USB
    Mouse
    Dell USB 4 button optical
    Other Info
    DSL provided by ATT
how do i do that, and would it mean something if there is no thermal paste on my cpu, just running dry?because that probably why it keeps doing that, maybe over heating.. i baught some more of ebay and will turn up within 1-2 weeks

My Computer

Overheating can cause BSODs. You should apply the paste.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays