missing string

On C: I have "all.text" file size zero KB, and I have "all" file size 12.017 KB.

Any use?

This file is exactly all.txt only you wrong see him due to wrong settings in Control panel>>Folder Options,you have checked "Hide extensions for known file types" you have uncheck it or better way to use any external file manager which allow you to see all and correct independly from system settings ->there are many this kind of file managers both freeware and commercial for example very popular Total Commander - if you don't have TC use freeware->FreeCommander - freeware file manager
Of course I'm interesting only file all.txt which have over 12MB what you said

My Computer

I found only these:

C:\Users\TOSH˜BA\AppData\Local\Temp\Turkcell
C:\89dd8d0458ecfb61b9ed

Remove these folders apart of them remove everything (all subfolders and files) in C:\Windows\Temp and in C:\Users\TOSH˜BA\AppData\Local\Temp but do that manually (don't use CCleaner ) if you'll have any trouble to remove any file or folder do that in safe mode

My Computer

The only file that cannot be romeved in safe mode is "FXSAPIDebugLogFile.txt". I restarted in normal mode, found that file, applied Uninstaller:

the result came as "Path Locked" with the options Kill the Process or Unlock...

I quit at that point without taking further action. What should I do?

My Computer

the result came as "Path Locked" with the options Kill the Process or Unlock...

I quit at that point without taking further action. What should I do?
You have to choose option unlock all read exactly instructions from the link which you downloaded Unlocker.

My Computer

When I give "delete" command, some of them give error message "Unabale to delete all specified values". What should I do for these ?
You have to remove all phrases where those words appear not only their values even the system allow you leave phrases without value.These words what you looking for you can meet both as a phrase and value

for example:

see also:http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/178285-registry-editing.html

Independly where you meet these words as a phrase or value remove all phrase,if you find any subkey which evidence asosiated only with Turkcell Connect remove him also

If you can't remove any key or phrase that is probably caused trouble by permissions-in this situation you have to takeownership the key and give Administrators group full control;right click on key>>properties>>permissions
it's very similar like for files:http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/67717-take-ownership-file.html

My Computer

Back