Startup programs slow booting

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right part of this forum to post this but my Vista seems to be a bit slower every time I start it up. My PC works perfectly (i.e. my internet works fine) but I am concerned about the slow booting. I currently have Norton Security Suite installed and have recently purchased Iolo System Mechanic in an attempt to solve my problem. My computer would freeze up after going online for about 15 minutes and I would have to restart the computer again. This annoyance doesn't always happen, however. I assume that this was the result of bad drivers or registry errors. I don't have any spyware or viruses according to Norton. I'm not sure which programs I should disable or remove to speed up my Vista. I don't want to make a mistake. If anyone could help me, thanks.

My start-up programs according to Norton

My start-up programs according to System Mechanic.

Here is the list of all the programs that are installed so far in my computer

My Computer

Welcome
First stop using software to diagnose your problem. Then download and make a full scan with Malwarebytes. Be sure that Norton gives you the all clear after a Full scan. Make sure that it is updated first.
If all is negative, make a clean boot to help determine the culprit causing the slow boot.
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup - Windows 7 Forums
The procedure is the same for Vista or Seven.
If these are all negative,
Give these suggestions a try
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-debugging/120940-windows-7-freezes-up.html#post1040730 Then
give us a screen shot of Task Manger, the performance tab

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Intergrated 7.1 Channel Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell SP2009W 20 inch Flat Panel w Webcam
    Hard Drives
    640 gb
    Cooling
    Fan
    Keyboard
    Dell USB
    Mouse
    Dell USB 4 button optical
    Other Info
    DSL provided by ATT
If it's lag caused by a program you could disable that program from starting up on boot from MSCONFIG.

Run > Msconfig > Startup tab

From there you can uncheck programs you don't want loading with startup.

My Computer

Hello again. I downloaded Malwarebytes and detected that my computer had a trojan called "Vundo" and some "PUP" programs. Neither Norton or System Mechanic detected these trojans. Perhaps these were the cause of my computer's slow boot-up? I rebooted my computer and it seems to be faster prior to downloading Malwarebytes. Thanks for the advice, richc46.

I have a minor problem, however. I am having a hard time trying to locate my Malwarebytes diagnosis. I saved the logs so I could post the diagnosis but cannot find them. Where does Malwarebytes save logs?

Finally, here are the programs that load up after each startup. Which ones are definitely essential, meaning that I should not touch them?

My Computer

If you follow the clean boot procedure carefully, you will not touch the essential programs. All MS programs will remain untouched.
If you click on the Malwarebytes icon, you will see tabs at the top, one says logs. Click on the logs tab and you will see your log.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Intergrated 7.1 Channel Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell SP2009W 20 inch Flat Panel w Webcam