• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Vista ISO download

MLJ471

Hello!

Was searching online for an OEM vista disc I could download to use with the COA on a family members old acer desktop. Searching brought me here.

The old desktop is still good enough for what it's being used for with Vista. Need to reload due to some software corruption.

If the vista .iso is still available (x64) then please let me know when time permits.

Email is: much appreciated!!

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• Operating System
    Windows 10

Ex_Brit

If you're going through hell, keep going
Vista Guru
Gold Member
Toronto, Canada

Sent, hope it helps. Please edit that email out of your name once OKJ....btw I assume eightyeitght is meant to be in numerals, right?

My Computer

System One

• Operating System
    Win 7 Ult SP1 + 2 x Win 10 Pro all x64

PAB

Good afternoon,

I need to reinstall Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit on an old machine I have.
I need a Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 32-bit ISO please.
The SP2 ISO will save me many hours of downloading and installing updates, especially as Vista is not supported anymore and trying to get it up to the most recent updated state would be an absolute nightmare.

Many thank in advance.

My Computer

Ex_Brit

Vista Guru
Gold Member
Toronto, Canada

Hello PAB,
I can provide that and have sent you a private message. Luckily with your number of posts the Private Messaging feature is unlocked.
Most people have to provide me an email address for this and then come back and edit it out later
(For the info of anyone else reading this).

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• Operating System

Ex_Brit

Vista Guru
Gold Member
Toronto, Canada

Sent, hope it helps. Please edit the email out of the above post when done, thanks.
Good luck.
Sent, hope it helps. Please edit the email out of the above post when done, thanks.
Good luck.
Oops this includes SP1 & SP2 - I have subsequently sent the download of the bare bones OS, sorry about that.

My Computer

System One

• Operating System