Why SP1 may not be available for you and how to get it

H2SO4 said:
You should forget about SP1 and concentrate on installing SP2 (which is out now). Service Packs are cumulative - SP2 contains everything SP1 did, plus more.
Sorry H2SO4, but you are incorrect. True, they were cumulative for XP (although I'm not sure about SP3), but MS decided not to make SP2 for Vista cumulative (i.e. including SP1) in order to reduce its size (and hence the load on MS's servers).

The following is taken from Frequently Asked Questions: Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Notice the highlighted section regarding SP1 being a prerequisite for SP2.
Capture.jpg

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dwarf Dwf/11/2012 r09/2013
    CPU
    Intel Core-i5-3570K 4-core @ 3.4GHz (Ivy Bridge) (OC 4.2GHz)
    Motherboard
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M
    Memory
    4 x 4GB DDR3-1600 Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B (16GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    MSI GeForce GTX770 Gaming OC 2GB
    Sound Card
    Realtek High Definition on board solution (ALC 898)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    ViewSonic VA1912w Widescreen
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    OCZ Agility 3 120GB SATA III x2 (RAID 0)
    Samsung HD501LJ 500GB SATA II x2
    Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB SATA II
    Iomega 1.5TB Ext USB 2.0
    WD 2.0TB Ext USB 3.0
    PSU
    XFX Pro Series 850W Semi-Modular
    Case
    Gigabyte IF233
    Cooling
    1 x 120mm Front Inlet 1 x 120mm Rear Exhaust
    Keyboard
    Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000 (USB)
    Mouse
    Microsoft Comfort Mouse 3000 for Business (USB)
    Internet Speed
    NetGear DG834Gv3 ADSL Modem/Router (Ethernet) ~4.0 Mb/s (O2)
    Other Info
    Optical Drive: HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH10LS30 SATA Bluray
    Lexmark S305 Printer/Scanner/Copier (USB)
    WEI Score: 8.1/8.1/8.5/8.5/8.25
    Asus Eee PC 1011PX Netbook (Windows 7 x86 Starter)
H2SO4 said:
You should forget about SP1 and concentrate on installing SP2 (which is out now). Service Packs are cumulative - SP2 contains everything SP1 did, plus more.
Sorry H2SO4, but you are incorrect. True, they were cumulative for XP (although I'm not sure about SP3), but MS decided not to make SP2 for Vista cumulative (i.e. including SP1) in order to reduce its size (and hence the load on MS's servers).

The following is taken from Frequently Asked Questions: Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Notice the highlighted section regarding SP1 being a prerequisite for SP2.
View attachment 13305

Thank you Dwarf. I didn't know that. It must be the first non-cumulative OS SP since the NT days.

My Computer

Thank you for the clarification - I read the FAQ you linked to which was helpful. Can I ask if anyone can suggest if there is any strong case for installing SP2. I finally got my system back on line and all up to date, and at present all seem to be working just fine. Is there a strong and good reason to now go for installing SP2 - and if so am I at risk of destabalising my system at all?

My Computer

hello all former windows 7 user but had some problems so i reverted back to vista :cry:

my dvd of vista is one of the orginal copies so it doesnt contain service pack 1 or 2. i didnt want to run through all the updates and then have to do sp1 and sp2 so i downloaded each of the files. and renamed name sp1 and sp2.

when i tried to run the sp1 of vista i got an error and cant proceed. so does it look like i have to use the windows update to install them.

i just freshly install vista and download my drivers and now i figured i would go straight to sp1, is that ok?

Attachments

• sp1.jpg
    sp1.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 69

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    AMD/GIGABYTE
    CPU
    AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ (2 CPUs), ~3.
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4 (rev. 2.0)
    Memory
    2048MB RAM
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
    Sound Card
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    SyncMaster T220/T220G,SyncMaster Magic T220/T220G(Digital)
    Screen Resolution
    1680 by 1050 pixels
    Hard Drives
    Seagate ST310003 40AS SCSI Disk Device
    Western Digital WDC WD50 00AAJS-00YFA SCSI Disk Device
    PSU
    Thermaltake 500W
    Internet Speed
    VERY FAST>>>>!!!!
    Other Info
    Optiarc DVD RW AD-7191S SCSI CdRom Device
For what it is worth I just completed a clean install of Vista Home Premium. I have a HP computer and also a set of Recovery Disks. After running the disks the computer is back to factory and now the fun starts. I go to Windows update and there is a lot waiting for me I clicked on install updates and went to bed. The next morning they were all loaded, but no SP1. After doing some research here and at Microsoft I downloaded the SP1 Stand alone version from the Microsoft site without any problems. I believe I read that Microsoft was no longer offering SP1 thur Windows Updates.I then went back to Windows Update and there were more updates to download including SP2. It took about 3 days to get everything where I wanted it but I think the key is to do a clean install. This is the fourth time I have did a complete System Recovery on this computer. The reason for the last one was that I had Windows 7 Professional with XP but returned back to Vista.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    H P Pavilion s3120n
    CPU
    AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.20GHz
    Motherboard
    M2Nc51-AR
    Memory
    Ram 2.0 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE Graphis
    Sound Card
    Realtex
    Monitor(s) Displays
    ViewSonic VX2035WM
    Screen Resolution
    1680X1050 pixels
    Hard Drives
    320GB 7200RPM Serial ATA
    PSU
    AC Bel Model#PC6012
    Cooling
    fan
    Keyboard
    PS2
    Mouse
    PS2
    Internet Speed
    10 down 1 up
    Other Info
    Computer has had the motherboard, power pak and tv tuner replaced. Using HP Deskjet F440 Printer, and IE9.
i figured something went wrong with my install so i did another fresh install and after, i activated online. i restarted PC, went directly to microsoft downloaded sp1 standalone and installed and then did the same for sp2 standalone package. those two took about 1.5 hrs if that...

then i checked and downloaded the remaining downloads like silverlight and framework, that took about another 25 mins and EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SMOOTH.

i then downloaded macrium reflect free edition, and did a system image backup, about 25GB so if in the future anything goes wrong i will just restore to that image. MACRIUM IS AWESOME!!!

i think my problem had to do with activation, i dont recall if i forget to activate when i was having problems. SO FAR SO GOOD, LOVE WINDOWS AND VISTA

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    AMD/GIGABYTE
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    2048MB RAM
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1680 by 1050 pixels
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Thermaltake 500W
    Internet Speed
    VERY FAST>>>>!!!!
    Other Info
i figured something went wrong with my install so i did another fresh install and after, i activated online. i restarted PC, went directly to microsoft downloaded sp1 standalone and installed and then did the same for sp2 standalone package. those two took about 1.5 hrs if that...

then i checked and downloaded the remaining downloads like silverlight and framework, that took about another 25 mins and EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SMOOTH.

i then downloaded macrium reflect free edition, and did a system image backup, about 25GB so if in the future anything goes wrong i will just restore to that image. MACRIUM IS AWESOME!!!

i think my problem had to do with activation, i dont recall if i forget to activate when i was having problems. SO FAR SO GOOD, LOVE WINDOWS AND VISTA
Glad that everything worked out for you. I do have a question about Macrium. My computer is a HP and it came with two paritions my C: drive and D: drive which is my Recovery parition. I also have System Restore so that I can go back into time and Restore my computer at a point when all was well. My OS is Vista Home Premium and I do a monthly backup of all files, photos etc. Will Macrium help me? I am checking out some sites now including this one"which is the best" to help me decide if I need this and if it will be a benifit to me. Thanks.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    H P Pavilion s3120n
    CPU
    AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.20GHz
    Motherboard
    M2Nc51-AR
    Memory
    Ram 2.0 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE Graphis
    Sound Card
    Realtex
    Monitor(s) Displays
    ViewSonic VX2035WM
    Screen Resolution
    1680X1050 pixels
    Hard Drives
    320GB 7200RPM Serial ATA
    PSU
    AC Bel Model#PC6012
    Cooling
    fan
    Keyboard
    PS2
    Mouse
    PS2
    Internet Speed
    10 down 1 up
    Other Info
    Computer has had the motherboard, power pak and tv tuner replaced. Using HP Deskjet F440 Printer, and IE9.
I have yet to try these links to the SP's. However, Microsoft.com offers Windows XP Service Pack 3 as an .ISO image file. I've tried to integrate it from there (the image file state) and gotten nowhere on client's computers, forcing me to go through MicrosoftUpdate. Is there an easy way to accomplish this?

This may be off-topic or unrelated, but I heard the term "slip-streaming" in reference to SP's or driver files (by using nLite software) to create one's own customized "Recovery CD."

...thoughts, guys?

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 820QM 1.73GHz "Clarksfield" (8 Threads)
    Motherboard
    Dell Inc. 0874P6 (U2E1)
    Memory
    4.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 661MHz (9-9-9-24)
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5400 Series
    Sound Card
    (SoundMAX) IDT High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    15"+ Standard Dell Studio 1558 LCD monitor.
    Screen Resolution
    1024 x 768
    Hard Drives
    (x2) 1TB WD "Elements" External HDD + (x1) 1.5TB WD "Elements) External HDD; 500GB Solid State Storage on laptop.
    PSU
    N/A Notebook
    Case
    N/A
    Cooling
    External (NON-USB!) NZXT CRYO-S (X) Silver. ICE COLD.
    Keyboard
    Standard, non-10-key, no fancy backlighting.
    Mouse
    Good 'ol reliable USB 2.0 Microsoft 3-button mouse.
    Internet Speed
    16 Mbps w/ Aaris DOCSIS 3.0-compliant modem
    Other Info
    Gigabit LAN. Tight network security. (Hopes of getting a Linksys 4-Port Gigabit Security Router with VPN!) Disabled WiFi/Wireless hardware; don't believe in the concept. If I did, would use draft-N adapter.
I have yet to try these links to the SP's. However, Microsoft.com offers Windows XP Service Pack 3 as an .ISO image file. I've tried to integrate it from there (the image file state) and gotten nowhere on client's computers, forcing me to go through MicrosoftUpdate. Is there an easy way to accomplish this?

This may be off-topic or unrelated, but I heard the term "slip-streaming" in reference to SP's or driver files (by using nLite software) to create one's own customized "Recovery CD."

...thoughts, guys?

i havent tried this for vista and dont think i will bother, now that i have macrium and system images to revert to if somehow windows starts acting crazy. but a simple google search i found this.

How to Slipstream Windows XP Service Pack 3 to Create an Integrated XP Setup Disk with SP 3 (howtohaven.com)

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    AMD/GIGABYTE
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    2048MB RAM
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1680 by 1050 pixels
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Thermaltake 500W
    Internet Speed
    VERY FAST>>>>!!!!
    Other Info
Animalzilla;

YES. I have done the following method time & time again, as Vista (in general) has been, let's just say, a little sensitive about WindowsUpdate; i.e., 80070002 all the way to the three-digit ones. If you so much as stack-up 1 pending restart, it'll fail ya!

Apologies, in advance, if I step on any toes from previous posters for solutions. This is a GREAT thread, btw, for new info!

With that said, plus the fact that I reformat almost monthly (from massive amounts of software being uninstalled/installed for software testing,) I have found & verified the following method to purge your WindowsUpdate cache (through tech. support,) which allows you to start fresh. NOTE: YOU KEEP ALL YOUR UPDATES, but anything hanging in the balance or history is deleted. In some cases, I've been offered MISSING updates!

So, hopefully this will solve it. I have been VERY active with WindowsUpdate-related errors lately, and am happy to be of further assistance if need-be.

See below for your solution:

NOTE: I am copying & pasting this from a job aide; so, apologies if it seems remedial or talking-down(ish!) :-) OFFICIAL MS DOCUMENT: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971058

To clear the cache:
1.) Go to Control Panel \ Folder Options. Under the middle (VIEW) tab,
choose the radio button that allows you to view hidden files & folders.

Click “Apply,” then “Ok.”

2.) Navigate to My Computer \ Windows \ SoftwareDistribution. Do NOT open the folder. Highlight it, minimize, and keep for future reference.

3.) Go to Start \ All Programs \ Accessories \ CMD; right-click on CMD. Choose option 2, “Run as…,” choose “Administrator,” then enter your password.

4.) Type “cd..” (as-in Create Directory, followed by two periods,) until all you see as a path is “C:>” (no quotes.) You may have to do it several times (type CD.., then hit enter) until your directory is clear.

This is the same as %SystemRoot%(etc.,) if doing through Windows Explorer.

5.) Type the following three commands until you’re allowed a new dialogue line:

net stop wuauserv
net stop bits
net stop cryptsvc

IMMEDIATELY NAVIGATE TO SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION. Now, open it. Click, drag, and highlight EVERYTHING. Right-click over the group and choose “delete.”

If you get "...file is open in another location" type of messages, then go back to CMD and type "net stop wuauserv" again; WindowsUpdate Automated Server (abbreviated) restarts quickly, thus the need to permanently delete ALL SoftwareDistribution files prior to restarting the services. A reboot is recommended.

IMMEDIATELY EMPTY YOUR RECYCLE BIN.

2.) Go back to WindowsUpdate. First, you must “opt-in” for MicrosoftUpdate, which simply means you get updates for products OTHER THAN just Windows (like MSO 2007, etc.)

9.) You will see a markedly long cycle to retrieve information. You did not delete
your updates. You deleted the track marks left behind. The long initial scan
allows the system to verify successful* updates, missing updates, or updates you
opted out of. Be sure to “hide” or “prevent” erroneous updates, like Office Live
Add-In 1.3, Windows Live Essentials, and/or others, like hardware/driver
updates (ALWAYS GO TO MANUFACTURER FOR THIS; IF YOU NEED HELP MESSAGE ME.) At times, updating your hardware through MicrosoftUpdate is ok,
however, there’s always a risk of incompatibility. Say, for example, you have an NVIDIA display driver. MicrosoftUpdate (or WindowsUpdate) will offer NVIDIA hardware/drivers which COULD mess things up. M.S. digitally signs the drivers with x64 but, at times, manipulates the files themselves (kind of like when you install iTunes and you rotate between a missing DVD-ROM drive & "registry/errors" messages from iTunes in a Windows environment; it's because iTunes manipulates GEAR Aspi.wdm & PxHelp20.sys (for example,) as opposed to working along-side them.) This is where the WHQL phrasing comes into play. By nature, it’s an unconventional installation, as it’s through a Windows wizard, not Device Manager.

Sorry for any long-windedness, just wanted to thoroughly cover this.

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Dell Inc. 0874P6 (U2E1)
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1024 x 768
    Hard Drives
    (x2) 1TB WD "Elements" External HDD + (x1) 1.5TB WD "Elements) External HDD; 500GB Solid State Storage on laptop.
    PSU
    N/A Notebook
    Case
    N/A
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    Other Info
    Gigabit LAN. Tight network security. (Hopes of getting a Linksys 4-Port Gigabit Security Router with VPN!) Disabled WiFi/Wireless hardware; don't believe in the concept. If I did, would use draft-N adapter.
Eldinv, THANK YOU!!! Awesome shortcut that puts it into easy terms! Lots to learn here, even for skilled folks, I'd say!

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Dell Inc. 0874P6 (U2E1)
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1024 x 768
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    N/A Notebook
    Case
    N/A
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    Other Info

Glad that everything worked out for you. I do have a question about Macrium. My computer is a HP and it came with two paritions my C: drive and D: drive which is my Recovery parition. I also have System Restore so that I can go back into time and Restore my computer at a point when all was well. My OS is Vista Home Premium and I do a monthly backup of all files, photos etc. Will Macrium help me? I am checking out some sites now including this one"which is the best" to help me decide if I need this and if it will be a benifit to me. Thanks.

Hello, I don't think so Macrium would be helpful, unless you have another PHYSICAL disk, not simply another partition. Lets say the whole drive fails then you won't be able to recovery using an image that was saved on that same drive.

I don't know anything about OEM Recovery partitions because I' have built my own machines for years, so I am unfamiliar with the process of recovery using that OEM partition. Is it like a program you run inside of Windows or do use some kind of CD that you boot into and an application is launched to do a recovery?? Sorry just unfamiliar.

Without a second drive, imaging will take forever burning to DVD's. I think for now you can stick with restorations to an earlier time if you have any trouble. I never liked System Restore, because in XP whenever I got a virus and used that feature, it would't get rid of the virus.

With Macrium, the recovery process is so simple and takes less than 20 minutes, (for me) it takes the image backup and completely replaces it over my C partition, its kind of like re-installing Windows but without the headaches.

Hope that helps and Take Care,

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    AMD/GIGABYTE
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    2048MB RAM
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1680 by 1050 pixels
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Thermaltake 500W
    Internet Speed
    VERY FAST>>>>!!!!
    Other Info

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Dell Inc. 0874P6 (U2E1)
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1024 x 768
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    N/A Notebook
    Case
    N/A
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    Other Info
Can i get some more info about it.

Hello Garry, and welcome to Vista Forums.

Sorry, but that's to general of a question. Please be more specific about what you would like more information for. :)

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula Z390
    Memory
    64 GB (4x16GB) G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4 3600 MHz (F4-3600C18D-32GTZR)
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
    Sound Card
    Integrated Digital Audio (S/PDIF)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    2 x Samsung Odyssey G7 27"
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    4TB Samsung 990 PRO PRO M.2,
    8TB WD MyCloudEX2Ultra NAS
    PSU
    Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    1 Gb/s Download and 35 Mb/s Upload
    Other Info
    Logitech Z625 speaker system,
    Logitech BRIO 4K Pro webcam,
    HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn,
    APC SMART-UPS RT 1000 XL - SURT1000XLI,
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Envy Y0F94AV
    CPU
    i7-7500U @ 2.70 GHz
    Memory
    16 GB DDR4-2133
    Graphics card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
    Sound Card
    Conexant ISST Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17.3" UHD IPS touch
    Screen Resolution
    3480 x 2160
    Hard Drives
    512 GB M.2 SSD
Are the links at the top of this thread supposed to lead to downloadable standalone SP's?
I tried the "download" and all it tells me(on the next page) is "thankyou for downloading", i don't get the bar at bottom of screen that gives the option to "save or run".
Have i missed something?

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    ?
    CPU
    Intel Core2 Duo
    Motherboard
    ?
    Memory
    4.00GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    ?
    Sound Card
    ?
    Monitor(s) Displays
    ?
    Screen Resolution
    ?
    Hard Drives
    150GB
    300GB
    PSU
    ?
    Case
    Antec
    Cooling
    ?
    Keyboard
    Logitech
    Mouse
    ?
    Internet Speed
    ?
Hello timmeh, :)

You might try a different browser to see if that may help.

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    1 Gb/s Download and 35 Mb/s Upload
    Other Info
    Logitech Z625 speaker system,
    Logitech BRIO 4K Pro webcam,
    HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn,
    APC SMART-UPS RT 1000 XL - SURT1000XLI,
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Envy Y0F94AV
    CPU
    i7-7500U @ 2.70 GHz
    Memory
    16 GB DDR4-2133
    Graphics card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
    Sound Card
    Conexant ISST Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17.3" UHD IPS touch
    Screen Resolution
    3480 x 2160
    Hard Drives
    512 GB M.2 SSD
Done. See "SP1" in updates.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    ?
    CPU
    Intel Core2 Duo
    Motherboard
    ?
    Memory
    4.00GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    ?
    Sound Card
    ?
    Monitor(s) Displays
    ?
    Screen Resolution
    ?
    Hard Drives
    150GB
    300GB
    PSU
    ?
    Case
    Antec
    Cooling
    ?
    Keyboard
    Logitech
    Mouse
    ?
    Internet Speed
    ?
Great news. :party:

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,