Impossible to install new Windows security Updates (error 800B0100 and 80246007)

It works! (Windows Event Log) but also sound at start up and "roulette" to turn volume up and down manually with my Acer PC.
That's fantastic. Huge thanks once more.

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Acer Aspire 5920G
An what about this terrible error

Error Code: 0x80041001
description: Generic failure
Facility: WMI

This is serious error and also should be fix,if it didn't diseappear.Although I know you may underestimate it but if this error still exist you may have serious trouble with system in future

1.You said all services are working fine now -"dominoes effect" due to services dependencies :p

but

Do these commands

Start>>Search>>eventvwr.msc

and

Start>>Search>>taskschd.msc

work as well?

2.If answer is:yes

try again this:

run cmd.exe with administrative previlliges and type:

WMIC /output:"%userprofile%\Desktop\LOG.htm" path Win32_NtLogEvent WHERE "EventType="1"" GET Logfile, Message, SourceName, EventCode,Type, TimeGenerated /FORMAT:HTABLE:"sortby=LogFile"

when you apply will appear console and do not turn off yourself,you have to wait untill it finish.When it finish on your desktop appear LOG.htm ->pack it and attache to post here

My Computer

OK.This terrible WMI error is also already fixed:)

At the end this thread:Fix also these errors which event viewer report:

The rimmptsk service failed to start due to the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
Control Panel>>Windows Update>>Check for Updates

and search Ricoh MMC or likely,you must know some drivers you can also install from WU although they are not installed automatically only for special user wishes.
You can also check your manufacturer website for this driver

The Parallel port driver service failed to start due to the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it..
Here you are:Error message on a Windows Vista-based or Windows Server 2008-based computer that does not have a parallel port: "The Parallel port driver service failed to start"

The last sleep transition was unsuccessful. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, failed, or lost power during the sleep transition..
Trouble with hibernation.This is really illness for Vista /7 :sleepy:.Try update BIOS and drivers for chipset.Other advices to prevent this issue:Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Vista Sleep and Hibernate

And..This is over :sleepy:

My Computer

Ok.
for 1)-Ricoh MMC I did not find it. Only optional updates were available:
-CHIC-input-USB browser mouse
-Update for Windows Vista KB 937286

2) It was on manual. I changed to automatic

3) Ok.

Thanks for everything.

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Acer Aspire 5920G
well i found this thred and i cant install service pack 2 or Microsoft .net framework 3.5 sp1 and .net framework 3.5 family update(kb951847) x64 please help im really angry with this cause i just had to buy a new hard drive to fix this computer cause my other fried i get the error code 800b0100 everytime

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer
    CPU
    intell(R) Dual CPU E2220 @ 2.40 GHz
    Memory
    4GB
    Hard Drives
    Western digital 1TB Sata
Back