(programs and features) Hanging !

woooooow

after I delete them some program showen to me in Program and Features

but the good thing is These programs directly appear without waiting and the green line count !

a5bznc.png

My Computer

There are few strange things

1.You still have some programs in Programs and Features - probably due to very enbaded WOW6432Node - I desperate to put order with this
2.Really you have trouble in HKLM\...\Uninstall and tools like TuneUp can't appriopriaate diagnose it :sarc:

Diagnose your REG.rar take long time -In this time you put order with WOW6432Node but another method.My friends also had problems after removing second WOW6432Node at once like you and he had strongly embaded about 30 levels -also had after it BSODs and he had to use System Restore.But he tried another method and worked by him.Of course if you have already only one level WOW643Node you omit point 1 and 2 below and do nothing

But before this you have to create new checkpoint in System Restore http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/76332-system-restore-point-create.html

1.Navigate to key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\....\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\IEXPLORE.EXE
and remove it -this means remove subkey IEXPLORE.EXE from last level WOW6432Node +restart.This procedure should remove WOW6432NODE from 3 to last level
2.After restarting you can savely now remove second WOW6432Node this means remove key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\WOW6432Node
+restart

I hope it will work right now

My Computer

should I restore the REG files Now ?
No ,really reason your trouble is in somethere in these keys which you exported,I'll diagnose them and soon I'll inform you what you should next do - be patient!

EDIT

OK.Try to import back only this key

HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

+restart
If your problem again appear -> again remove this key

Last edited:

My Computer

Ahaaaa

Ok, thank you very much my dear and take your time,,

I imported the key with no problem and some more program appear put still there is some program missing:

sngbyp.png

My Computer

I imported the key with no problem and some more program appear put still there is some program missing:
Yes I know.I admit I can't see any error in second key also.May it was only a conflict with clones in WOW6432Node which you've already fixed.Import this key

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

a
lso.Of course if trouble appear again remove back this key

My Computer

Of course if trouble appear again remove back this key

Yes, the same trouble appear again !

And I remove it back !

I understand the key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall has been already removed...OK

So we have to diagnose by method tests and mistakes

just only this import to registry which I attached below and inform about result

Last edited:

My Computer

And now import 2.reg to registry - if problems again appear import 2_undo.reg to restore previous settings

Last edited:

My Computer

During this, Can uninstall some program that I don't need ?
It's no help - besides you have only trouble with only one x64 application - we have guess what it is at all -patient.Fortunatly you don't have much x64 applications...

And now import 3.reg to registry - if problems again appear import 3_undo.reg to restore previous settings -We will do so long untill we'll find

Last edited:

My Computer

now import 4.reg to registry - if problems again appear import 4_undo.reg to restore previous settings

Last edited:

My Computer

now import 5.reg to registry - if problems again appear import 5_undo.reg to restore previous settings

Last edited:

My Computer

now import 6.reg to registry - if problems again appear import 6_undo.reg to restore previous settings

Last edited:

My Computer

Back