(programs and features) Hanging !

now import 7.reg to registry - if problems again appear import 7_undo.reg to restore previous settings

Last edited:

My Computer

now import 8.reg to registry - if problems again appear import 8_undo.reg to restore previous settings

Last edited:

My Computer

This is the last...
import 9.reg to registry - if problems again appear import 9_undo.reg to restore previous settings

Last edited:

My Computer

I check It and it work fine but still there is programs missing,

and some program are NOT in the list, I try to reinstall again but It dose NOT complete the sutep !

My Computer

I check It and it work fine but still there is programs missing,

and some program are NOT in the list, I try to reinstall again but It dose NOT complete the sutep !

I'm sure you give you already all parts.There is easy way to check definitly - again export key

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

and upload it on speedyshare.com and compare it with key in post 21.Mention all programs which you can't see.

My Computer

yes you are right !

VMware Workstation is not in list

in in both post 21 and now but It's already installed in my PC !

Look:

1se5p5.png

this when I tried to reinstall it again !

My Computer

yes you are right !

VMware Workstation is not in list

in in both post 21 and now but It's already installed in my PC !

this when I tried to reinstall it again !

But VMware is listed HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall ->in x32 key it is x32 not x64.Check does Windows Installer Cleanup can see it ->if yes use it to remove VMware and try install again

My Computer

wooooooow

with this tool: " MyUninstaller " all my programs appear on it ,,

I will unistall all the programs that NOT appear in (programs and features) and I will intall them again ,,

And will see what happned ,,

My Computer

My Dear Flavius,,

Now it's OK I reinstall All programs that NOT appear in (programs and features) and the appear fine, accept three programs "VMware Workstation 6", "Nokia PC Suite" and "PowerDVD" I can't reinstall them again !

It show me what say's : This program is already installed in your system.

but in the (programs and features),(MyUninstaller), (TuneUp) and (Your Uninstaller! 2008) there No key for uninstall these three programs !

* Can you Help to remove them ?

Last edited:

My Computer

Also I am facing "BlueScreen" and "shut down unexpectedly"

and I analyzed the Files that help describe the problem which is "xxxx.dmp"

I will put Pic to see by yourself more clearly:

330d3ww.png

fmrx8k.png

25kn3aq.png

"ntoskrnl.exe", "atapi.sys" and "ecache.sys"

These files probabley are the cause of the problem !

My Computer

VMware

Navigate to folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Workstation

and find file like uninstall.exe,setup.exe or so likely and run it - in this folder should be any uninstaller to this program

Nokia PC Suite

C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 7

also look for file like uninstall.exe,setup.exe or likely

PowerDVD

C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD8

also look for file like uninstall.exe,setup.exe or likely and run it -it should be any uninstaller in this folder also.

You can also try check Start>>All Programs>><program name> <-sometimes there is shortcut to uninstaller any program

These BSOD don't look good.It looks like any hardware trouble.Uninstall above programs and don't install them again and watch your system -If BSODs appear again copy items to notepad and attache here.Check also your system condition
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/69535-reliabilty-monitor.html

My Computer

Unfortunately there is no file for uninstall like that in VMware Workstation folder !

See:
2ppdnxi.png

for Nokia and PowerDVD folder for them Does not even exist !

See:
1zvbh8g.png

also in Start List there is no key for uninstall !

My Computer

Back