• Maxthon

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 60 12.4%
  • Browser...we don't need no stinking browser

Votes: 7 1.4%

• Total voters

mich

Well 14 mths since my last post on this thread, my Vista is still running sweetly with FF absolutely no problems.

I had to replace my laptop 2 months ago so decided to go for W10 on a DELL laptop, a bit of a mistake on my part the touch pad is ultra sensitive and apparently it is a well known issue which has not been fixed by DELL it is some thing that I will have to live with or ditch it for another brand. Sorry if it is a bit off topic.

My Computer

Vistaar

Vista Guru
...Vista is still running sweetly with FF absolutely no problems. I had to replace my laptop 2 months ago so decided to go for W10...
Hello mich,

You would be well-advised to use your Windows 10 PC for all web browsing and keep your old Vista PC offline (which is exactly what I do these days). Your Vista system hasn't been patched for more than 2 years, the last-ever Firefox 52 security update was issued more than a year ago, and now your Vista has a known vulnerability called BlueKeep that does not affect Windows 8 or 10.

For those who are still determined to use Vista for web browsing: Did you see my post at the bottom of the previous page about a Chromium 69 fork from China?

My Computer

System One

• Operating System
    Vista Home Premium x86 SP2
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion Elite m9150f
    CPU
    Intel Q6600
    Memory
    3 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT